FieldIn is looking for an experienced and motivated auto-electrician to join our team. Founded in 2013, our fast-growing agriculture technology company is expanding to meet the ever-increasing demand for our products.
FieldIn cracked the code on digitizing farms. Our VC funded startup assembled a great team of professionals who are closely tied to the soil.
Join our exciting and cool team that’s growing globally every day.
- Install GPS systems, flow meters and other various technologies on farming equipment.
- Commit to safety and quality assurance.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot/interpret hardware malfunction.
- Assemble and prepare hardware for installation.
- Ensure all installations are up to standard with FieldIn protocol.
- Being prompt when arriving at scheduled installations.
- Document equipment repair information on paper and on the computer.
- Valid driver’s license
- Previous experience with automotive mechanics, especially tractors, is a huge advantage.
- Able to lift greater than 60lbs.
- Experience with wire soldering.
- Experience with 12V devices.
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Able to work independently in the field – will be asked to provide documentation for proof.
- Able to navigate our computer software proficiently and have legible handwriting.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com