Fieldin is looking for a passionate, experienced and creative Product Manager to join our team. Founded in 2013, our fast-growing agtech company is expanding to meet the growing demand for our products. Fieldin cracked the code on digitizing farms. Our VC funded startup, assembled a great team of professionals, whom are closely tied to the soil. Join our exciting and cool team, which grows globally each day.
This position is a key member of the product management team, who orchestrates simultaneously multiple product life cycles, engaged in all the projects’ aspects. Leading and overseeing main operations within the company while working closely with Developing teams and delivering amazing mobile and web apps.
What will you actually be doing?
- Own your product roadmap, feature set, user experience and timelines, while planning and working with company objectives and Proactively manage the product line life cycle.
- Help define a product vision and strategy. Plan new products and features using tools such as brainstorming, market research, user research, usability testing and studies as well as competitive analysis.
- Create detailed product-requirement documentation for new features, while working closely with R&D, Design, Marketing on execution. Define product specifications, establish milestones, and manage quality assurance activities.
- Define the metrics and KPIs used to measure the health of the product, what success looks like and plans for improvements over time.
- 2-5 years of product management experience, including proven ability to manage a complete product life-cycle, from conception to release.
- Hands on knowledge in Scrum methodology, experience with Jira is a must.
- Must have an understanding of the mobile landscape and experience with native application design and mobile technologies.
- Deep understanding of UX, and User Centric Design principles.
- Goal oriented, highly motivated, takes full ownership on projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English & Hebrew and great communication skills.
- An independent character, problem-solving abilities and both result and detail orientation.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org